Spring is here, great! Don’t you simply adore the strength of spring? To re-energize, purify, spring forth, and expand exponentially? It’s the beginning of the year’s rejuvenation phase, and we may harness that enthusiasm and apply it to every aspect of our lives.
We’d like to assist you in realising spring’s full potential; to allow spring to spark and wrap you in its vast energy, to cleanse you of the winter blues and completely remove the stagnation. By letting go of what no longer serves us, we make room for new things to enter our lives: new experiences, new energy, new joy… all of which can help us live a life full of possibilities.
Spring clean your body
- Human bodies are enchanted, magical beings. They are always attempting to keep us healthy by utilising food to fuel, restore, and rejuvenate us. We are not always aware of how difficult our bodies work, and as a result, we are not always aware of how we treat them. Here are three suggestions to help you spring clean your body and treat it with the respect it deserves.
- Ones body requires a diet that supports it, which includes fruits and veggies, cereals, seeds, nuts, and so on. Healthy, fresh produce are the fuel that your body requires to function at its best. These would be the nutrients that provide your body with the basic components it requires to replenish and energise you.
- Allow fresh air in– Springtime air has a renewed power to it, an energising and renewing freshness. Leave your door open and let the fresh air in on warm spring days. Clean out the stale air that has been travelling throughout the house all winter. Allow some new fresh life force to enter your home by allowing the stimulating air to enter.
Spring clean your spirit
Despite the fact that things are changing, it is still not commonplace to consider how your energy body affects how you feel.
- Cleaning your household energy – Cleaning your home’s energy can make one feel fresh and new, as if a weight was lifted from it. There are a number various ways to do this, but I’ll offer a few that aren’t as well-known, since why not?
- Boiling lavender flowers/sprigs in a saucepan on the stove and then bringing the steaming pot to all the damp corners in ones home is a terrific treatment. Simply stroll about your house while fanning the steam out to sweep out all of that blocked, sluggish energy!
- Crystal and mineral baths can help you clear your energies. Human bodies are largely made up of lovely energy. Cleaning our energy with magnesium salt baths and crystals is a good idea to take care of it.
Spring cleans your home’s energy
Plants should be included.
Add plants to your house as part of your house cleaning.
There are numerous health reasons for having plants inside your house. They help to filter the air by reducing impurities inside. They’re also known to feel energized. Springtime is an excellent time to introduce flowers into your home and help you link with the season’s great growth energy.
Whenever you bring several plants within, you’re enriching your life with the rich growing energy of spring.
Outside entrances should be swept.
Make a thorough cleaning of your home. Make sure your entrance is neat, bright, and fresh because it is where the majority of the energy enters your home. Clean the entrances and steps. Shake the rugs to loosen them up. Remove any debris that has accumulated on the porch.
Consider putting a protective sign at each entry for added fun:
- A mirror in close proximity to your front entrance. Place it pointing outwards to reflect negative energy and keep it out of your house.
- Over your door, put a horseshoe. Horseshoes are thought to keep negativity out of your home and to provide good luck to anybody who walks beneath them.
- Wind chimes are a nice touch. They’re said to ward off evil spirits, and who doesn’t enjoy the sound of a wind chime?
Smudging is a great way to get rid of outdated energy.
As we go towards spring, smudging your home is actually a very significant thing to do. We’ve been confined inside for months, and all of winter’s energy is still hanging in the shadows. As we go into spring, smudging clears all of that blocked energy, allowing us to feel fresh, light, and airy.